7ECM - Guidelines for your submissions
Mathematicians from all over the world are cordially invited to contribute to the scientific program of the 7ECM by organizing mini-symposia, giving a contributed talk or presenting a scientific poster.
Please note the following guidelines for submissions:
All submissions must be uploaded via the registration platform using the form available there.
For mini symposia: The proposing abstract should highlight the substantial current interest and importance in mathematics of the research topic. A complete proposal has to include a list of four potential speakers. Organizers of mini-symposia might as well take one presentation slot. Please indicate the invitation status of each speaker (i.e. potential, invited, confirmed). It helps if some of the speakers have already confirmed, however, this is not decisive.
- 1. Algebra
- 2. Number Theory
- 3. Algebraic and Complex Geometry
- 4. Differential Geometry and Applications
- 5. Topology
- 6. Analysis and its Applications
- 7. Dynamical Systems and Ordinary Differential Equations and Applications
- 8. Partial Differential Equations and Applications
- 9. Mathematical Physics
- 10. Probability, Statistics and Financial Mathematics
- 11. Combinatorics and Discrete Mathematics
- 12. Mathematics Education and History of Mathematics
- 13. Logic and Mathematical Aspects of Computer Science
- 15. Mathematics in Science and Technology, Industrial Mathematics
- 16. Optimization and Control
- 17. Mathematical Image and Signal Processing
We are looking forward to your numerous submissions!